lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

Alien Research

Alien Research - Gini Koch Ms. Koch names all her books aptly. Humans are terrible and this story takes it to another level. I whipped through this one and kept thinking of X-men and Stryker. The three corporates are nasty. I'm flabbergasted by how the A-Cs have been hit. This book didn't do as much for me except make me blink over and over again.

What I liked is the continued expansion of Kitty's world. As in her circle of people she protects and whom she shares her affection. She is friends with just about everyone. I'm impressed with how she can turn people from the dark side. Off to the next book.