lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

The Winter Courtship Rituals of Fur-Bearing Critters

The Winter Courtship Rituals of Fur-Bearing Critters - Amy Lane Crawford is a grizzly bear with the sweet cuddly heart of a bunny rabbit. When Ben moves in next door, Crawford can't help but try to show him the secret sweet side of himself. This is a cute story about a guy who doesn't say much but his actions says it all. He's a caring man who makes a difference in people's life. His courtship ritual is hilarious. Crawford's love language is service and providing for the one he loves. Fortunately, Ben can understand this and when they finally get it on, it's a relief.

I enjoyed all the tidbits for knitting. I don't knit anymore but for knitters, I'm going to guess all the references enhance the book. I can also state that the ending is awesome with detailed instructions on creating a cock cozy. Now to see who I know who will make one for my spouse...