lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

Spankee: Ageplay Spanking

Spankee: Ageplay Spanking - Ronda Demure Rebecca is a married woman who is bored with her lackluster sex life. Being a housewife with kids growing up can be boring, so what better to do, than to find a man to spice up her life.

The kink in this story is great. For those who are sensitive about cheating, this book may be a problem. Rebecca justifies her lack of "cuckolding" her husband because she uses another name - Becky when she gets spanked and fucked. So it's all okay. The ageplay goes to the innocent school girl and "niece" roleplays. Both are kind of hot. The pseudo-incest is fine too.

The story is decently written which is why I give it a 2.5 star. I'm not thrilled with her justification of cheating so it is a downer for me.