lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

The Flesh Cartel #17: Boxed In

The Flesh Cartel #17: Boxed In - Rachel Haimowitz, Heidi Belleau Now that the brothers are out, it is clear that Dougie is lost. He is without direction and he's been so mind fucked that he can't adjust. In some ways, I feel worse for Dougie now. How does one break the new mold and try to fit all the pieces back into a different Dougie?

While I'm glad that the rescue is successful and the other slaves are alive, I see how there can be problems. There are no good solutions and it will really take a while for healing to come through, especially for the ones who were completely mind washed. Does anyone else feel as though this is depressingly suicidal?