lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

The Flesh Cartel #16: To the Victor

The Flesh Cartel #16: To the Victor - Rachel Haimowitz, Heidi Belleau Ty and Zane! I was promised a little cross over and I'm nervous as to what will happen. We are almost at the end. Mat is STILL the big brother looking for Dougie. This is a crazy plan and I still don't agree with it.

The pain Mat has to go through to save his brother is above and beyond. For the lack of reciprocation from Dougie, I'm just broken. We are so close to the end. And as Murphy's Law is in full effect, I read this with one hand covering my eyes so I could peek through the space between my fingers.