lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

Twenty-Five

Twenty-Five - Rachel Haimowitz, Heidi Belleau W.T.F!

Mat, why???? Why are you going to be bait? I'm a bit speechless. I mean, I know this could have happened and I'm really not surprised but I had hoped. What if it all goes wrong? I know they say, "what doesn't kill you can only make you stronger" but in this case, it's a big fat lie. There is no makes you stronger. It's like a respiratory disease which makes the person more likely to be sick from him.

This one had me up in arms. Why save Dougie? After everything Dougie did? This cartel can just kill Mat outright. I'm glad I waited again and then collected all the remaining serials to read.