lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrie’s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

The Flesh Cartel #11: Permanent Record

The Flesh Cartel #11: Permanent Record (The Flesh Cartel Season 4: Liberation) - Rachel Haimowitz, Heidi Belleau Wow, I was not expecting the sissification aspect here. I like it! It's not really that degrading but it could be! Dougie is a total asshat. I can't stand him. He's truly broken and I have no faith he will be good to Mat.

Mat, keep strong! This new owner isn't as smart as Nikolai. You can escape! You can trick him! This new owner is the one Mat was originally purchased for and Dougie is just a side benefit. Despite all Mat does for Dougie, Dougie is just a little whiny pussy. Well, he does have an ass pussy which will be sloppy all the time.

The lack of humanity in this story is what is appalling, sick and yet riveting for those of us who are sensation whores. Yes, I'm enjoying it with all the sick treatment to these brothers. How can this possibly get worse?