lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

Summoning the Night

Summoning the Night - Jenn Bennett Follow up book number 2 is just as action packed as the first. Cady and Lon are now racing against time to figure out who is snatching children of transmuted demons. Yet another good twist after another in this book. Ms. Bennet leaves excellent red herrings. A 3.5 star book for me.

What I liked about this book most is actually Mr. Dare. He's dominating, arrogant and not above blackmail. I love how he says he "owns" Cady. Not supposed to be arousing but it was quite arousing.

The characters in this book are still pretty lovable. Lon's son Jupe is just a big puppy golden retriever. He is filled with energy and so eager to please. I like him. Cady is still pretty kick ass. I wish she would learn more about her powers so she wouldn't be flying in the dark so much. It should be interesting to see what will happen next now that Mr. Dare wants to keep Cady as a sort of magical pet. Does it come with a leash and collar? I wish. This PNR is recommended for those who enjoy a good plot, great characters and magic with a twist of suspense.