lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

Reprogrammed

Reprogrammed - Kylie Gable I thought for sure my review was up on this one. I must have just been dreaming or I didn't save!

Reprogrammed is a delicious comeuppance for chauvinistic asshat Randall Belle. He treats females all the same - his personal bimbo sluts. When his female interns decide to teach him a lesson, it is humiliating and spank worthy.

Ms. Gable's writing is flirty, fun and light. Her dialog for her characters matches up to what a startup IT person would say. The devious plotting between the three women is nicely done. Ms. Gable captures the tone of sexist discrimination just right and then perverts it for the reader to enjoy.

This story is short, sweet and fun. The feminization in here is just right, nothing too over the top. The use of technology is cleverly inserted to make this story "slight" plausible. The characters are good but I can't help thinking of the Power Puff Girls taking on an evil villain. For those looking for dark depraved debauchery and degradation, this is not the book for you. For those looking for revenge served cold with a bit of sexy shenanigans, this is the book for you.

* Provided by the author as a gift, no review required. I gave my opinion anyway cuz that the way I am. Opinionated.