lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

Mob Mistress

Mob Mistress - Renee Rose Those who loves Soprano, The Bossman Series, is a kinky version of it with less killing and just as much family politics. Lexi is a tight spot. No matter what she does, she can't seem to get out from under her debt. When her best friend jokes about being a mistress to a rich man, Lexi is horrified and laughs it off. When Lexi is kicked out of her apartment due to missing rent too many times, her best friend takes matter into her own hands. Lexi is introduced to Bobby Manghini at a night club. Embarrassed, Lexi wants to hide in shame, only to find herself charmed by his old school gentleman ways.

The characters in this story are endearing. Lexi is the girl next door. She's pretty average in every way. She's also low maintenance which is ideal for a man who doesn't want any complications. Bobby Manghini is done with relationships. Owning a mistress is not only his kink, but it allows him to keep her in a nice and neat box. He also enjoys playing the sugar daddy part so there is no harm no foul in this set up. Lexi and Bobby both know going into it, what it is they will be getting out of it.

The conflict in this story is a bit confusing to me. I guess it's because I'm not one who was interested in marriage. Lexi knows upfront she's a highly paid whore. For her to be upset about Bobby's marital status makes no sense to me. Regardless of his marital status, he wanted and paid for a woman willing to be skull fucked and take it up the ass when he wanted it. Her feelings are irrelevant. This isn't a relationship of that kind. It's a business transaction and her reaction, I found to be rather insulting. The story makes it out for Bobby to be in the wrong. Especially when Lexi's friend explained the agreement up front, how could it be interpreted any other way?