lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

Lucy's Journey Home

Lucy's Journey Home - Maggie Ryan New author to me, Ms. Ryan is right up my alley. This is a spin-off of another series. This book can be read w/o reading the previous series.

Lucy is a "child-bride" traveling on a train back to her husband's home. Her previous maid is now her new nanny. Lucy is taken into public as a little one which is different and exciting. The punishments she receives aren't too bad. They are just the right humiliation. What is sad is the enema is told after the fact, no up front and personal descriptions.

Hopefully in the next one, there will be some delightful anal training and more punishments. This is recommended for age-play lovers who enjoy a bit more romance with their Daddy/little girl stories.