lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Ricochet
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

Mistress Dana's Forced-Fem Festival (Forced Feminization Erotica Box Set)

Mistress Dana's Forced-Fem Festival (Forced Feminization Erotica Box Set) - Dana Bowman This is an okay and quick read. Will it make it into my spank bank? Probably not. It is mildly interesting femdom with a bit of body modification and humiliation. The sissification and CBT is okay in here. It's not intense as the blurb states. I think this is a matter of perspective. The acts themselves are not enough to generate much arousal for me. I am jaded and for me to be arouse, the acts either have to be quite depraved and/or written very well. This is decent which is why the book is a 2.5 star. None of the three stories are memorable, after a week of reading it. This usually tells me how much I enjoyed it.

From a writing perspective, author Bowman does do a decent job with grammar and mild plot development. This is definitely better technical written than other books in this genre. My recommendation is to either add more character development or to increase the intensity of the humiliation and body modification. Readers of this genre aren't looking for SSC or RACK. They aren't even looking to read a loving female dominant. What we want to read here, is purely for masturbation purposes. The mind fuck and degrading depravity is required for a good spank bank material.