lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

Dark Heir: A Jane Yellowrock Novel

Dark Heir - Faith Hunter Disappointing after all this wait. This series is showed a lot of promise and I couldn't wait to read one book after another. This one just kind of lost it for me. It comes across like a filler book to set up the European Vampires coming to America. I'm just waiting for it to happen. Leo is still sexy and horny. Bruiser is as supportive and sexy as ever. The sexy time is okay, not as dominating and rough so I'm not enthusiastically enjoying it. I like it when it's a bit more kinky.

Molly is back and the relationship with Jane is still strained and stunted. Jane herself isn't the same. She's torn and still it seems she is clueless of politics, intrigue and her past. The flashbacks of her past is helping yet still, there is so much about her past which isn't revealed. I'm a bit tired of the delay. I want some real action or resolution. Here's hoping the next one is better.