lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Ricochet
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

Body Butters For Beginners 2nd Edition: Proven Secrets To Making All Natural Body Butters For Rejuvenating And Hydrating Your Skin (Soap Making, Body Butters, ... Essential Oils, Natural Homemade Soaps) - Lindsey P I thought this would be more of a recipe book. There was a tiny section for creating the body butters. The cover of this book is better done then the writing. Disappointed with the book format as well as the information shared. It comes across as a fun blog put into a book. Little factual knowledge were references or provided. My spouse bought this book for me hoping it would help with my homemade salt scrubs. It was a nice thought but it didn't help.