lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrie’s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

Do Not Disturb: An Erotica Collection

Do Not Disturb: An Erotica Collection - Rachel Kramer Bussel, Rose de Fer, Elizabeth Coldwell, Kathleen Tudor, Flora Dain, Jason Rubis, Louise Hooker, Willow Sears, Tabitha Kitten, Cèsar Sanchez Zapata An erotic feast is decadently catered by the talented author and editor Ms. Kramer. Do Not Disturb is a collection surrounding erotica and sex with a theme location - hotel rooms. It is quite apropos this reader read the anthology on a business trip whilst staying in a lovely hotel room. Every single story is a steamy erotic read. There is not a bad one in the bunch. Once again, the reader is treated to sumptuous sexual combinations. This is to be expected when Ms. Kramer is involved in a book's publication.

The authors titillate a reader through their witty dialog or blast the reader with arousing imagery. My favourite one is by Ms. de Fer. Her story leaves a reader yearning for me. It ends right as it gets really good.