lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

Festive in Death

Festive in Death - J. D. Robb Even after so many books, Ms. Robb continues this series which I don't ever want to end. In this one, the dead body is an asshat as Eve uncovers more and more about his narcissist life. It's appalling. The mystery is well written and I enjoyed this story from beginning to end. I read it easily in one sitting and feel as though I'm with friends again as I see Eve interact with everyone.

The romance between Eve and Roarke is still strong. Peabody is still her new-agey self. The usual bitching Eve has about spa, clothing and shopping are in full evidence. Eve is kind of a crotchety old lady sometimes and it makes me laugh.

This is 3.5 star book and recommended for all who enjoy mystery.