lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

Adirondack Heights

Adirondack Heights - Carole Archer Nosy journalist will find out more information than they should share. Kelly Anderson is working for the college newspaper and she's determined to write a real story instead of reporting the school gossip. When she catches wind that the sexiest professor is sexually abusing his female students, she's outraged and the only one willing to catch him in the act.

This story is way too short and so very hawt. Ms. Archer pens a mean sexual torture experimentation and I want in on it. Professor McAllister's experimentation on corporal punishment hits all my happy perverted buttons. Between how the punishment is carried out and in front of whom, it's all delightfully humiliated and erotically arousing. The addition of enema scenes and medical play is definitely a highlight to this story.

Ms. Archer does a great job in describing the scene and also providing the character's point of view. There are so many ways this story can be expanded, a reader can only hope Ms. Archer continues a series for this school. For example, there can easily be more on F/f ?