lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Ricochet
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren
Flying With Dragons - Sean Michael Dragons integrated with a human society? Tell us more about this world. Mr. Michael is stingy with the world building. The reader only knows there is a stodgy dragon council and dragons interact with humans. In this cute as a button tale, Grunk is the proverbial crotchety old dragon forced to liaison with humans. This punishment turns into the best case scenario when he meets the delicious Kyfan. Kyfan is also a dragon but one who stays in human form for decades.

This story of finding a soulmate to blend their heartsong is adorable. While reading the story, Kyfan reminds me of Ruth in Anne McCaffrey's Pern series. Any tale which lets me happily reminisce of Ms. McCaffrey's Pern series is an automatic enjoyable read.

The way Mr. Michael designs his dragons stays true to many dragon lore. This is good for me and helped make the story a lovely page turning read. Recommended for m/m lovers who want their very own dragon.

*provided by Manic Readers