lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Ricochet
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren
Under By Duress - Kayla Stonor This was a pleasant surprise and ranks a 3.5 star in my books. Ms. Kayla Stonor is a new to me author. She's burst onto the scene with hot femdom stories which show both character development and plot. Best of all, the women aren't cruel psychotic bitches from hell. The men aren't some pushover doormat wanting to be degraded.

This is a non-con story which definitely turned into dub con. Tahima is a submissive who's been burned badly. She's also a switch, which is interesting. While Tahima is doing her best to get over her heartbreak of trust broken, she literally runs into Gian. Gian is a mafia son's boss on the run and an alpha male to boot.

Watching Tahima snap and then kick Gian into submission was pretty funny. They say a cornered animal is the most dangerous. It appears to be true for Tahima. The plot pretty good with a bit of suspense. The answers were easy to deduce yet the ending was a little twist that was not exactly anticipated. It was a good ending. I enjoyed it. I recommend this book to femdom lovers who wants a smart heroine and an alpha male submissive.