lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Ricochet
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren
Labyrinth - Kat Richardson Will is back? Man he's pretty f-ed up. Harper should have cut it off with him way back when she first started manifesting powers. I thought we saw the last of Will when he was tortured and pretty much broken.

I did forget to mention, since I recently visited Seattle, it was kind of cool reading about all the different places mentioned and understanding immediately where Harper was located. It enhances my enjoyment because I can connect.

Back to the story, Harper's powers are growing and Quinton's secret is so out. I want more but the book doesn't come out until summer. Argh.