lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Ricochet
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren
Private Games - Tawny Taylor Okay, I finished it. There are actually three stories in here. The first one ending so quickly and abruptly that I was still wondering what happened. Suddenly she's just okay with the guy who thinks he's a chronic cheater? Because he inherited his cheating gene from his father? Interesting. I think my favourite part of this book was his line - about being afraid to cheat again. That tugged on my heart strings. The rest of it. Eh, it was okay.

The second story was about Andre and some woman he wanted. I can't even remember her name...Andre was hot. The woman was not. Or at least not to me. I liked his dungeon. I categorized it as sugarkink only because it was just sweetly BDSM for me. Nothing intense.

The last story brought it down for me. I liked Ty but Olivia is a not my type. I don't believe in opposites attract and last forever. I think if people have a base foundation of understand and have different personalities, that would be compatible. Personally, I wouldn't want Olivia anywhere near me. She's bipolar. I don't like those highs and lows. Too manic for me. Not my thing. Ty, get ready for some crazy lunacy... Poor bugger.

All in all, this was in interesting read from this new to me author. Yes, it took me forever to get to and read. But I finally did it.