lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Ricochet
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren
Thirty Days - Shayla Kersten I'm starting to think the only m/m stories I'm reading now are BDSM. In this one, it's damn sad. IN 65 pages, I'm pulled into a story with more meat than I anticipated. The characters were fleshed out well. I liked the dynamics between the main characters - Biton and Cavan are both broken. The amount of damage to Cavan makes me see red. While it doesn't go into great detail the scenes where Cavan's been broken, the references are enough to make me want to pull out a gun and go hunting for these evil people. Evil people who give BDSM a bad name.

I really enjoyed this short story and I'd read it again. What I liked most is that it made my heart hurt and it was a HFN. I follow up book to this would be lovely.