lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Ricochet
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren
My Father's Lover - D.J. Manly Mike is an asshole who doesn't deserve Anthony. He embodies the worst stereotypes of a gay man. Not only that, he's f-ing stupid. I guess he's this way because he is only 19. 19 and too stupid to live. He's careless actions and his self righteous judgmental opinions aggravated me. His cunt of a mother didn't help. The fact that Michael is so blinded by her lies is just depressing. I guess the phrase ~ young and stupid ~ completely applies here.

Anthony on the other hand is to die for, um mmm. He's talented and caring. He's also responsible and gorgeous. The way Mike treats him is atrocious. When we learn at the end of the book why he was thrown into this scenario, it's really not much of a surprise. I was expecting it and the letter. Please, this is one of the oldest tricks in the books. Still, I ended up liking this book because Mike finally grew up a little and wasn't such a narrow minded little shit. Plus, Anthony is finally released from his invisible shackles.