lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Ricochet
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren
The Visitor - Sheri S. Tepper This was a fascinating one for me. Rather liberal agenda overtones which weren't too subtle. The premise of this story was pretty interesting. Does the ends justify the means? Some of the retributions perpetrated upon the hate mongers was amusing and made me laugh.

Then it all comes tumbling down when the helpful aliens's history is reinterpreted or "discovered". They question their real purpose and their foundation. I guess for me, it was a pointless exercise because I felt what they are doing now is for the good. Anyway, this was a very thought provoking story which sometimes, I wonder why we don't take action like this.