lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Ricochet
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren
Vampire Trinity - Joey W. Hill Finally! Daegan and Gideon are so hot. I melt just reading about them. Anwyn is one lucky lucky gal. I do enjoy the conflict Gideon goes through to help Anwyn. His questions in how he feels about Daegan are interesting too. The emotional tug I feel for each of them is hard to describe in a few words - sorrow, frustration, longing.

Daegan gave up so much for Anwyn as did Gideon. The self sacrificing could have been cheesy or melodramatic but ended up more poignant for me. I loved this conclusion of this triad. I hope to see them show up in following books in this series. They are hot. I'd really like to see Gideon taken by Daegan while pleasuring Anwyn. {hint hint, Ms. Hill!}