lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Ricochet
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren
Baumgartner Generations: Janie - Selena Kitt I don't like Janie. There is just something about her that bothers me. I think it's because she comes across as a selfish dishonest and immature brat to me. However, I still liked this story only because of Josh. Josh is what did it for me. I have to look him up to see if he really exists. Josh is the sweet man who's been majorly screwed over by women he's loved. I think he's too good for Janie. Plus, I don't believe Janie will ever put behind her love for women and more than one person in her bed. In a few years, her dissatisfaction is only going to make her resent Josh and force him in the position he was with his first wife, Cat. Boo to Janie.

TJ, he's lovely and also too good for Ronnie. I don't understand how these insecure women end up with such lovely men. Both Ronnie and Janie have hang ups and flaws which are unappealing and high maintenance. It's what I don't like about women, yet they still find flawless men like TJ and Josh to love them. It just boggles my mind. Then again, this story is just to masturbate to, so I really shouldn't complain. Ms. Kitt does write lovely sex scenes.