lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Ricochet
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren
Handcuffs and Glory Holes - Kim Dare With a title including Handcuffs and gloryholes, how can I resist? The easy answer ~ I didn't. This story takes us to the Rawlings men. How many cousins, brothers, etc are there with the Rawlings men? How is it that there are only men in this family? Most of them are gay too. I guess that goes to show, DNA breeds true?

Regardless, this very short story involved an abused Willis and a lovely Dom Conrad Rawlings. This story was sweet and the sex did start out with a lovely cock sucking at a gloryhole. Hence the name of the book. This is recommended for m/m lovers who want a fast read. While there are hints of BDSM via a Dom and a submissive, I don't consider this BDSM at all.