lacrimsonfemme

La Crimson Femme

Safe Word (Carrieā€™s Story #2)
Molly Weatherfield
Xanthe Walter
In His Command
Rie Warren

Fortune's Pawn

Fortune's Pawn - Rachel Bach This is amazingly good. I read a little snip of it from an anthology. I finally received it from the library. I put it off for a while but now that I've read it, I'm wondering why I didn't read it earlier.

Devi is a stubborn git. She will do whatever she wants to get what she wants. She also can't handle a mystery without trying to solve it. Sometimes, it's best to let go. She doesn't and she gets in way deeper than she can't save herself. There are so many strange things going on in this book, I'm riveted. Now I have to read the next one. The next two books I had, but when I tried to read it, it made no sense. With this first book done, I think it will make more sense.

Thoroughly enjoyable and I couldn't put it down. Recommended for those who loved the movie Serenity by Joss Whedon